Hope Pro hubs have gained a reputation for being exceptionally versatile, as they can be adapted to just about any axle size and cassette arrangement. Holding true to tradition and building upon the charms of the Pro 2 series hubs, Hope introduces their Pro 4 series hubs which come to us refined with larger flange diameters which improve wheel stiffness on larger sized wheel builds. Knowing that none of this would mean anything if the hubs innards didn't hold up to the rigors of riding, Hope didn't hesitate to use a bigger inboard freehub body bearing to improve durability. All of these new features come with little-to-no change in weight over the Pro 2 version of the hubs.
The Pro 4 front hub can be modified between QR, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm and Boost axle sizes.
- Sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings for durability
- Hub shell machined from forged aluminum billet to keep weight low
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Larger spoke flange to enable stiffer wheel builds
- Sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings throughout
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminum billet
- Available in 24, 28, 32 and 36 hole drilling
- Conversions available for QR, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm and Boost
- Standard 6 bolt disc mount
- Larger diameter spoke flange, to build stiffer wheels
- Published Weight: QR - 187g, 9mm - 184g, 15mm - 181g, 20mm - 173g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.